- We try to be part of the solution as much as we can!
- We try to mobilize every person who have sympathy for the cause of shri vraj vrindavan we try to give technical research require to be looked in we try to distribute the master plans to people who have responsibility for certain area we try to minitor all over vraj mandal whatever disaster situation may be creating further difficulties for the Dham, or for the beauty of the Dham
- We try to challenge the spiritual sentiments of those who love Lord Krishna to be part of the action of Vrindavan Act Now! and not to postpone to later wich may never came for then
- We try to clean ourselfs when we are at the holy Dham
- If we have this opportunity we try to talk with industrialist or business people to participate of the cleaning and beauty project of Sri Vrindavan Dham
- We try to give some support to local municipalities to in the different duties
- we try that the solid ways are recycled and solid collection places to be always supplied with all needs
- We try to purified the existing water bodies like the one in Tadiyastan, which is one the worst spots due to negligence, partly responsible for contaminating the groundwater of Sri Vrindavan Dham
- We try to encourage the Vraj Vrindavan Heritage Alliance existence to come together and join the work for Vrindavan even again constant challenges from different unexpected sides
- We try to make drama presentations on the Parikrama road, schools and other places to bring awareness towards the state of Yamuna and Vrindavan
- We try to hang ecological banners at schold and public places so that the visitors and the Dhamvasis become more aware of what they should do or should not do at the holy Dham
- We try to be helpful at the garbage collection special according the river side of the yamuna which is sometimes is difficult because at night some people careless drop garbage in many shared locations creating discouragement in the heart of volunteers fro different countries who we try ottaked the garbage a day before
- We try to publish posters and lifts to increase the awareness about the holy place
- We try to encourage the local brahmins to be more careful with how they deal with the visiting pilgrims and request education programs for these purpose
- We participated in any kind of reunion of people who say that they care about Vrindavan, to encourage they participation
- We try to report about the glorious activities in Vrindavan in the vina.cc to give some encourgement to those whose are doing things for Vrindavan
- We give the munger raj award to different degrees of doner and helpers of the situation in vrindavan. the munger raj award was started by raghunandan prasad when he built the Mungeer Mandir, he being the king of Munger, on the Mathura Road. His family still takes care nicelly of this holy sanctuary. and since many people in this word realy are concern for recognition of some royal sight of the efforts or they just feel happy by being glorified by receiving a award. The award can be given to anyone who gives any help to the Dham, or organization, is nonprofit undertaken for encouraging people. Look at the website to see more details.
- Since most of our vrinda missions devotees do not speak good english, hindi or bengali we have a huge language barrier for being more involved in many more fields. sometime working of the eqip of brahma kund and organizing cultural programs or festival at this holy place and in the others countries it is our desire that our service make indian brothers and sisters happy and encourage to do more things for Vrindavan
That is not enough of what could be done by the grat glory onf Vrindavan, since we have been saved by the formally materialistic lifestyle by the grace of Srimad Bhagavad Gita and our Gurudev coming to our life, we are so deeply in debt with the marvellous indian tradition. And with the supreme master Lord Sri Krsna and his loving female conterpartners like Srimati Radharani.
We consider Vrindavan Act Now! nothing but the humble little attempt to repay a little bit of the eternal debt to being cured by meeting an ambassador of divine love who touched our heart.